T2 & microT2 Reference Kit
- Features of T2 & microT2 Reference Kit
- This kit is the high-performance and high-functioning embedded board with "T-Kernel 2.0", the next generation real-time OS for embedded systems. This kit also includes various middleware and device drivers for T-Kernel, development environment, technical documents. The hardware and software for the development of embedded devices are provided as all-in-one package.
- T-Kernel 2.0 provided by T-Engine forum as an open source software runs on the board with no change.
- The hardware features various I/O devices(*1) such as WVGA-sized (800×480 dots) LCD with Touch Panel, LAN, USB 2.0, UART(Serial), GPIO, microSD card, eMMC, sound, HLS(High-speed Link System), chip LED, PUSH switch, illuminance sensor, temperature sensor and camera(optional product).
- You can easily develop various GUI based applications, because the kit includes "PMC T-Kernel Extension" for File Management and Process Management, TCP/IP for network communications, GUI middleware "PMC T-Shell" and Visual language "Micro Script". As an optional, GUI libraries of "Qt" are available, too(*2).
- This kit is suitable for the customers, not only in Japan, but worldwide, since English versions of software and documents are also attached to the kit.
(*1) Regarding some I/O devices such as Sound, device drivers are not included.
(*2) As for the release date of "Qt", please contact our sales division.
|Standard Price(Tax not included)|
T-Kernel 2/x86 Evaluation Kit
- What is T-Kernel 2/x86 Evaluation Kit?
"T-Kernel 2/x86 Evaluation Kit" is an evaluation package for embedded systems based on "PMC T-Kernel 2/x86", a RTOS for x86 Platform. This product runs on PC/AT compatible boards with x86 CPUs including Intel Atom Processor. You can use peripheral devices designed for PC/AT compatible machines. This kit is also used for teaching materials, because you can advance development and debugging of embedded software with the emulator software on a single PC.
The package includes all the software for development of high-performance embedded products, such as PMC T-Kernel 2/x86(RTOS), PMC T-Kernel Extension, middleware(e.g. TCP/IP manager), device drivers, development environment. In addition, GUI based integrated development environment, "Eclipse" is available.
- Features of T-Kernel 2/x86 Evaluation Kit
- You can use "PMC T-Kernel 2/x86"(a real-time OS for x86 platform), middleware and device drivers for T-Kernel on a variety of high-performance PC/AT compatible embedded boards. You have more choices of hardware for your T-Engine appliances.
- If you are a user of PC/AT compatible board with Windows or Linux, T-Kernel can be added as a new option. T-Kernel is a compact and high-performance RTOS, with lots of middleware and device drivers for embedded systems. You will find the best solution depending on your intended use.
- There are many kinds of extension boards and peripheral devices designed for PC/AT compatible machines in the market. You can use these ready-made hardware for T-Kernel based systems.
- You can develop and debug embedded software on T-Kernel with the emulator software on a single PC. This kit is also used for teaching materials of RTOS or T-Kernel, because you can easily establish T-Kernel execution environment on Windows.
- If you are interested in this product, get a free tutorial "Getting Started with T-Kernel 2/x86". You can download a free tutorial on getting started with "T-Kernel 2/x86 Evaluation Kit". It covers from the installation to the execution of sample programs.
- "T-Kernel 2/x86 Evaluation Kit" Software Configuration [150KB / PNG]
Brochure and Price
|Brochure||Standard Price(Tax not included)|
|T-Kernel 2/x86 Evaluation Kit||90,000 yen|
- Features of Teamacaron
Macaron-shaped Minimal Computer for Ubiquitous Devices.
- Teamacaron is the minimal computer for embedded control. By this computer, you can develop embedded devices in a short period of time, which balance embedded real-time control with advanced information processing.
- In addition to the compact and high-performance RTOS "T-Kernel" and ARM11 Core CPU, Teamacaron includes lots of middleware such as "T-Kernel Extension" for process management and file management, "TCP/IP" for network functions, and "PMC T-Shell" for GUI functions. These middleware easily realize the functions of information OS at the same level as Windows or Linux.
- Teamacaron Development Kit includes the integrated development environment "Eclipse for PMC T-Kernel". If this product and Windows PC are ready, you can start program development or debugging right away.
- Taking advantage of small and slim 50-sq-mm semi-open package, it can be embedded in small end products.
- Using I/O interfaces such as RGB output, LAN, USB, microSD(*) and Serial(2ch), Teamacaron can be used for a device control. You can connect Teamacaron to PC peripherals(e.g. LCD monitor).
(*) Many microSD cards are available on Teamacaron, but there are some exceptions.
- "Teamacaron" appearance [124KB / JPEG]
|Brochure||Standard Price(Tax not included)|
|Teamacaron Development Kit
(Hardware + Software + Development Environment + Documents)
|Teamacaron Execution Kit
(Hardware + Software License)
UC (Ubiquitous Communicator)
- What is UC?
UC(Ubiquitous Communicator) is the portable information tool which can realize the efficient communications by person and object or person and place in a ubiquitous computing environment.
UC is equipped with ucode tag reader. Therefore UC can be used for a wide variety of applications such as e-commerce, traceability, autonomous transfer support, if you develop software using the attached software materials.
- Features of UC
- UC is the personal terminal for a ubiquitous computing age, equipped with RFID reader and the other advanced functions.
- A lot of peripheral I/O functions including the built-in camera are available.
- UC is one of the T-Engine appliances, which OS is T-Kernel. Software for UC are nearly compatible with software for T-Engine.
- The GUI middleware package "PMC T-Shell" for UC is also available. Using PMC T-Shell, you can save time of developing programs which include a collaboration of UC, peripheral I/O and GUI functions.
- "UC" Part Names [93KB / JPEG]
ContactPersonal Media Corporation
Matsumoto-Subaru Bldg. 2-6-13 Hiratsuka,
Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, 142-0051 Japan
- TRON is an abbreviation of "The Real-time Operating System Nucleus".
- TRON, T-Engine, T-Monitor, T-Kernel and μT-Kernel are specified terms for computers, and are not product names.
- All product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Due to continued product upgrade or enhancement, the information in this document is subject to change without notice.